Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Do me a favour- tell me a story

Hello readers.

Who are you? What are you? Archaeologist or human being? Both? Neither? Internet cat?

Why do you read this blog? Are you bored? Are you a friend who feels sorry for me? Are you genuinely interested in some of this weird rubbish?

How did you find me? Googling Etruscans in a moment of internet madness? Twitter? Facebook?

I've never really thought that hard about who reads this blog. The fabulous Lorna Richardson has observed that archaeological blogs are usually done by archaeologists for archaeologists, no matter how much we try to pretend they are for the civilian public. I have a funny feeling she's totally right.

Anyway, whoever you are (and please do say hi! Nobody ever comments here...) a talented researcher needs your help! Not yours truly (ahem- will beg for favours later), but Fleur Schinning, who is working on archaeological blogging and audiences.

So please, please- whiz over to her online survey and plop your thoughts down.

http://goo.gl/forms/z3BAUTyYUL

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what's in your head.